Economic calander

Real Time Economic Calendar provided by Investing.com.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Music/Travel and Tourism/Hotels and Hospitality
Trader’s Journal for Monday, June 16, 2014
Forex markets account at FXCM and stock markets account at TDAmeritrade’s ThinkorSwim platform

     I’m still looking at Empower Network’s business plan this fine overnight which at a renewed first blush appears to be a proposal to make money with the use of money.  Their presentations have been inspiring and am waiting for $25 that I can allocate to their business platform. 

     A moment to glance at a positive thought if the reader will allow me this being- good things exist in the world.  We enjoy perfection, we enjoy peaceful pleasures, and, we dislike pain of any kind.  The pronoun we is being written as we humanity not as we in other categories.  Decide in a constructive, not destructive, manner, etiquette probably the safest therefore calmest route.


     What has brought me to this moment?  The Bronx became the suburbs the suburbs became the Bahamian and Caribbean Seas, these became their island territories, even Bermuda in the Atlantic Ocean’s Sargasso Sea in the hundreds of miles out to sea off the United State’s Georgia/South Carolina border.  These brought me to a car accident when I was 22 that took more than ¾ of my eyesight from me permanently.  The impact crushed and broke straight across the center of my face that were surgically replaced with Titanium plating to return me to a fairly normal non-disturbing look.  The optic nerves were without a blood supply for somewhat too long though gratefully left me with eyes that can see a small number of keyboard letters at a time.

ws 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please feel free to start or join an online conversation here in the comments area.