Economic calander

Real Time Economic Calendar provided by Investing.com.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Music/Travel and Tourism/Hotels and Hospitality
Trader’s journal for Wednesday, June 04, 2014
Forex market and TDAmeritrade’s ThinkorSwim trading platform

     I’m listening to Lucy Marcus speaking on the topic of boardroom guidance or suggestions if you prefer.  An idea that she just mentioned by way of suggesting board members educate and re-educate themselves daily as part of a best practices list reminds me as a defining meaning of daily research and development this a phrase that inspires my self as a great umbrella category under which all company activities can be easily placed.  Same concerning educate and re-educate, both phrases are useful models.

     As I sit to place my self psychologically as the chair of the business hypothetical Company, Incorporated, Limited, & Company™ I cannot help but point towards the most inspiring ideas that get your attention.  Those are the means through which a brightening of the day around you happens.  Those enliven us and get us to pay close attention to how they can be worked with whenever one is feeling well enough to do so. 

     I’m stressing music to myself because an acoustic guitar has given me an enjoyable study and work seeking a calmer sound, a distortionless sound, in deference to the prettier clear tones that existed for most of the time previous to distortion pedals and as part of rack units.  This clear toned sound that I seek I go to as easily as a fish to water. I don’t want to call excitement into your being by way of the music that I practice and perform.  I instead want to make your life a calmer, prettier place for having had your ears’ attention.

     For the sake of summation and conciseness- music as a hire-able desire for entertainment and/or business needs as a solo performer, or, a small group allowing additional time to find willing musicians, business as a boardroom driven pursuit, and, daily educative practices, research and development if you will, for any wanting to work alongside these ideas. 

Have a great day and rest of the week when possible.

ws   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please feel free to start or join an online conversation here in the comments area.