Economic calander

Real Time Economic Calendar provided by Investing.com.

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Trader’s Journal

Currencies and stock markets
Saturday, March 22, 2014

     Hi, I’m still studying and testing the waters with small amounts of capital, less than $500.  I have $100 in FXCM’s forex system and it is at $103 dollars and change after 2-3 trades at the end of last week.  It might be $200 by the end of July.  I’m happy that these markets really are what they say, a place of profit and loss, though the more astoundingly large numbers that exist where the affluent are remain impressive.  However I’m in an economic stata that demands I do this with $50.  Humorous and I’ve already been angry about it.

     My more entrepreneurial than trader pursuits are a wine bar called William’s Wine Bar and Newsroom™, and, the idea of a one man act doing purely instrumental performances solo on an acoustic guitar amped when necessary.  A plain unamped acoustic guitar would fit in many of the calmer and quieter rooms. 

     I’m waiting for the Forex week to start again tomorrow, Sunday, night. I’m thinking that I’ll go and do at least twenty minutes of chord progressions and scales.  Drop your thoughts off anytime.  William’s email- Idyllicstate@aol.com, voicemail- 1-914-374-2360.  Have a great rest of the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please feel free to start or join an online conversation here in the comments area.