Economic calander

Real Time Economic Calendar provided by Investing.com.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Williamforhire™ blogspot net-

     Hi, I was born in the Bronx, NY and spent a fair portion of my childhood traveling as the GM’s kid on the, now sailing under different names, s/s Doric, m/v Oceanic, m/v Atlantic, and m/v Homeric.  I traveled as a passenger essentially though wound up learning hospitality and hotel business operations as a comfortable work environment.  By way of college training I’m a B.A. in the Humanities and looking forward to studying any potential employer’s system.

     My recent year’s work life consists of refining entrepreneurial ideas to pitch to the hotel industry, currencies day trading on The Forex, and beginning a trading position/s on TD Ameritrade’s Thinkorswim trading platform.  I have come to enjoy start-up theorizing and study of the markets from a bedroom office.

     I am still on Federal Disability due to a car accident that took all of the eyesight in my right eye and most of the eyesight in my left eye; I agreed to give up my driver’s license as part of my disability case. 

     Please feel free to send any inquiries and questions to me at email Idyllicstate@aol.com, read my more recent posts here on my BlogSpot page

http://www.travelbusinessleisure.blogspot.com, or leave me a voicemail at 1-914-374-2360.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, please feel free to start or join an online conversation here in the comments area.